Monday, June 4, 2012

our first IF appointment in 3 years

As some of you know, we've been ttc for #2 for 1.5 years. Trying to get pregnant without assistance, that is. I called to make an appointment with our old place, and had to wait for 6 weeks to see someone. Tomorrow it is. We will go in, ask about our options, and probably be scheduled to have me tested again. Mr. S was tested and found to have the same issues.I had the milestone 40th birthday this year, so am wondering if it will turn out that I have issues, as well. Hopefully not. If I check out fine( I am guessing the tests will take a month?) we can move on to trying. Now, to decide whether to go for IVF, or donor sp.erm. Both are costly, but one not as much, plus WAY less invasive. Our finances aren't great, but time is of the essence. Wish us luck! No matter what, I know I am so lucky, my Acorn amazes me daily. Will we give her a sibling? That is my motivation.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll keep an eye out for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I hope the appointment went well and you're on your way to a cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, am waiting to hear your news! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey birch, it's verm. just catching up on you. good luck with #2. xo

    ReplyDelete