Thursday, February 12, 2009

Already? Still-Life, Ovary

Ovary before Stims:



Ovary, 5-6 days of Stims:


OK, this would be more effective if I could get the walnut a bit smaller, but you get the idea

I've heard ovaries get to be grapefruit sized. Yikes. I am already not enjoying walking fast or eating much.

My Estrogen yesterday shot up to 955, lining is at 1cm, has stripe, RE said "your uterus looks like a subway sandwich, just how we like it." I find it mildly disturbing, all these food comparisons. But, I also see how it is helpful. Common point of reference, and everything.

11 follicles between 11-15mm. They are starting me on "go in every day" for monitoring. I think we could skip today. It seems likely I'll trigger tomorrow. But, I know they are being careful, and I know that is good. So, I'll keep the grumbling to a minimum.

I got a facial yesterday at the Av.eda institute. Oh my. So relaxing! Just what I needed.

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for the subway sandwich with a side of fruit salad! :) You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like things are progressing just as they should! eggselent!

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes for a wonderful trigger with a Bull's Eye and BFP! Yes, the food analogies are a little disturbing. Good for you for getting a facial. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like things are chugging right along. I always make a joke about harboring golf balls when I am stimming, guess I need to change that to grapefruit.

    Hope all goes well with your appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a good ute! I'm about a week behind you. I think it is funny that they relate everything to food. My ovaries, when I hyperstimed, were the size of grapefruits and they were kissing.

    Sounds nice, but indeed wasn't!

    Good luck for trigger and retrieval!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful that everything is progressing so well. Good luck with the monitoring and trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! I'll be out of town, so won't be able to check in, but have a GREAT trigger, retreival and transfer! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poppy,

    I will be thinking of you -- I'm glad they're monitoring you so closely -- I always think that's a really good sign.


    XO

    Pam

    ReplyDelete