Thursday, July 21, 2011

confirmed

Well, just to check, we got DH a s.emen anal.ysis. It is confirmed that things are just as bad as before. Ah well.
I waver on the line of 'no more babies sounds fine' and 'but Acorn should have a sibling.'
I don't want to do IVF again. That said, I realized that if we had insurance I would give it one go. So, I guess I'd be willing, but only once.

We are in the crazy heat of a heat wave. HOT. Even our pool, usually a beacon of coolness and relief, is lukewarm. Still, we had dinner there last night. Acorn gets daily more daring, splashing in the pool, climbing on toys(following the big kids).

Even with our a/c on(window unit) my hands are sticky as I type.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that the SA didn't improve. It's such a hard place to be in -- growing a family through IF or adoption is such a big deal -- and it sucks that it just doesn't come easily.

    Your weather sounds really difficult. Does this make you feel any better?http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/dannywestneat/2015663852_danny20.html

    ReplyDelete