Sunday, August 16, 2009

28 weeks, third trimester!

I have had a crazy social weekend(but paced myself, so am not worn out) but I am ready for some couch time with Mr. S. So, I am just here to proclaim my joy and gratitude for making it to the third trimester and 28 weeks!
I feel lucky and blessed. The baby moves continually, and in new places. My feet get hot and swollen, but I can go to the pool and swim, which helps immensely. I have friends asking me, "when is the shower?" and "how are you feeling?" almost daily.
Thank you for your continual support!

7 comments:

  1. 3rd trimester! Way to go!I can't believe how slowly and how fast time can move. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, congrats on making it to another milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are on the home stretch! I still can't believe it! November is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, third tri! Congratulations!! Glad you are still feeling good and enjoying the pool time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, this totally rocks!
    It sure must be good to have the pool around for tired swollen feet. ;)
    good thing you paced yourself this weekend. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO for the 3rd Trimester!!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete